North Carolina Estate Administration Attorneys
At Stroud & Panetti, P.C., our lawyers both bring more than 20 years of legal experience to individuals and businesses in and around Winston-Salem. We take a straightforward approach in all our dealings with clients, working with you one on one to find solutions to immediate and long-term concerns. For a confidential consultation, contact our office online or call us at 336-793-1649.
We bring extensive experience to individuals and businesses throughout the Winston-Salem area, handling legal matters involving:
- Family law — We work with men and women at any stage of a divorce, from separation to the initial filing of lawsuits through requests for modification or enforcement. We handle all divorce-related matters, such as child custody and visitation, child support, and the division of marital property, including business interests.
- Elder law — We will help you effectively plan to manage your affairs or that of an elderly family member and protect assets from being depleted to pay for nursing home or other long-term care.
- Estate planning — We will help you determine the most effective strategy for the orderly distribution of your assets upon death. We will prepare wills, trusts, powers of attorney and medical directives.
- Estate administration — We advise executors, administrators and personal representatives, helping you complete the requirements of the probate process, so that you can settle the estate of a loved one.
- Business law — We will help you prepare and file the documentation required to set up a new business as well as help you plan for the future legal needs of your business, including the drafting and negotiation of contracts, leases and other legal documents which are important to your business.
Contact the Law Office of Stroud & Panetti, P.C.
To arrange a meeting with one of our Winston-Salem attorneys, contact us by e-mail or call us at 336-793-1649. We offer after-hours appointments upon request. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are welcome.